South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Interim Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Matt Turney
Interim Asst Principal - Erica Hoffman
Principal's Secretary - Carolyn Krueger
Data Processor - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Dana DeGrazia
Student Services - Jessica Trudeau
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Athletic Bookkeeper - Danielle Rhodes
Counselor (Last Names P-Z) - Stacy Glowacki
Counselor (Last Names H-O) - Emily Nelson
Counselor (Last Names A-G) - Bethany Wallace
Social Worker (Gen Ed) - Vacant
Social Worker (Spec Ed) - Michelle Brennan
Social Worker (CI) - Lana Horning
504 Coordinator (9th grade) - Michelle Pratt
504 Coordinator (10th-12th Grade - Michelle Lindsey
Hall Monitor - Carol Nonis
About South Lyon High School
- Curriculum Guide. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For the 1st semester of the 2021-22 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. The application form is available by clicking on "Testing Out" above and is also available in Student Services. Application deadline is May 21, 2021.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.