South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Matt Turney
Assistant Principal - Erica Hoffman
Principal's Secretary - Carolyn Krueger
Asst Principals' Secretary - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Dana DeGrazia
Attendance Secretary - Carrie Kundinger
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Athletic Bookkeeper - Danielle Rhodes
Student Services, Secretary - Jessica Trudeau
Counselor (Last Names P-Z) - Stacy Glowacki
Counselor (Last Names H-O) - Emily (Nelson) Jensen
Counselor (Last Names A-G) - Kimberly Ellis
Social Worker (Gen Ed) - Lisa Crossno-Dreasky
Social Worker (Spec Ed) - Michelle Brennan
Social Worker (CI) - Vacant
504 Coordinator (9th-12th Grade) - Michelle Pratt
- Curriculum Guide. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For the 1st semester of the 2023-24 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. The application form is available by clicking on "Testing Out" above and is also available in Student Services and the Main Office. The application deadline is December 16, 2022.
- For 1st semester of the 2023-24 school year: The deadline for submitting the Testing Out application is May 19, 2023. Testing dates are June 14-16, 2023. Use the Testing Out form linked above.
- Future Senior Parent Night. For the Class of 2024 (SLHS & SLEHS) . This event is scheduled for Thursday, April 20, 2023 in the SLHS Auditorium from 6:30-8pm.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.
Transportation. Do you need to find a bus schedule? Are you interested in reading Transportation's Student Code of Conduct? Would you like to learn additional information about SLCS Transportation Department?