South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Principal - Chad Scaling
Assistant Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Mitch Rosekrans
Principal's Secretary - Michele Darket
Data Processor - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Rita Welton
Student Services - Carolyn Krueger
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Attendance Secretary - Toni Markin
Counselor - Bethany Wallace
Counselor - Lisa Godo
Counselor - Sarah Hester
About South Lyon High School
- Curriculum Guide. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For second semester of the 2017-18 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. This form is also available in Student Services.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.