January 22-24, 2020
Students: am only
Dismissal @ 10:34am
OSTC 2020 CAREER NIGHT
Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 4:45-7:30pm
1000 Beck Rd, Wixom MI
CURRICULUM FAIR @ SLHS
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
6:30-7pm: Orientation meeting for Class of 24 students & parents
7-8:30pm: Curriculum Fair in the Commons and Gym
CLASS OF 2020
PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR CAP & GOWNS. Orders can be turned in to Student Services or completed online at www.jostens.com.
South Lyon High School will motivate, educate and support students by providing a variety of learning opportunities designed to prepare them for lifelong challenges.
1st Day of School: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Full day: 7:20 am - 2:13 pm
Half days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Exam days: 7:20 am - 10:34 am
Principal - Chad Scaling
Assistant Principal - Jim Brennan
Assistant Principal - Mitch Rosekrans
Principal's Secretary - Carolyn Krueger
Data Processor - Angie Roush
Data Processor - Shannon Brown
Student Services - Jessica Trudeau
Athletic Director - Mike Teagan
Athletic Bookkeeper - Danielle Rhodes
Attendance Secretary - Toni Markin
Counselor - Amber Barber
Counselor - Stacy Glowacki
Counselor - Bethany Wallace
- Curriculum Guide. Learn about our high school graduation requirements; read a description of all high school courses offered including our AP classes.
- Graduation Requirements. Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Testing Out. For the first semester of the 2019-20 school year. Public Act 335, Section 21B of the state code requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to test out of any course offered by his/her high school. This form is also available in Student Services.
- Library/Media Center. The SLHS Media Center has a wide range of electronic, print, audio and visual resources.
- Athletics. Do you want to know when the next game or sport activity is? Check out this link to see the schedule for all SLCS sports.
- Clubs and Organizations. Some of the clubs and organizations offered at SLHS include forensics, jazz ensemble, pit orchestra, Color Guard, and Science Olympiad. Click on this link for more information.
Transportation. Do you need to find a bus schedule? Are you interested in reading Transportation's Student Code of Conduct? Would you like to learn additional information about SLCS Transportation Department?
SCHOOL NEWS...All News
AP TESTING - SPRING 2020
For AP exam registration/payment
information, please visit the following sites: