Student Services/Counseling Department
Students are assigned to a high school counselor by the student's last name. Student/counselor assignments are as follows:
The Counseling Office at South Lyon East High School is staffed with two guidance counselors, who work with students individually, or in groups, on matters relating to college, career planning, student scheduling, and personal social adjustment. Students and parents are encouraged to consult with counselors so that plans can be formulated which take into account the students' interests, abilities and achievements. Counselors work closely with administrators, teachers, parents, and students to ensure that the South Lyon East High School experience will be a positive one for all involved.
Requesting a Transcript
Students may request a transcript by completing a "Transcript Request" form found in Student Services or by logging onto www.parchment.com.
Past graduates, if you are requesting a transcript, log onto www.parchment.com or fax request to 248-486-4065 with the following information:
- Full name (maiden name, if applicable)
- Birth date
- Graduation year
- Address where you would like the transcript to be mailed
- A telephone number (in case the Student Services office has to call you).
If you need more information, please contact Sharon Hopper at email@example.com
- Yearbook Information
- Senior Portrait Yearbook Specifications (the deadline to send senior portraits has passed)
- Testing Out Public Act 335, Section 21B, of the state code, requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to “test out” of any course offered by his/her high school. The forms may also be obtained from the Student Services office.
Graduation Requirements Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Transportation Need to know a bus schedule? Do you need to check the transportation student "Code of Conduct"? Or would you like to see some interesting facts about SLCS Transportation Department?