|Students are assigned to a high school counselor by the student's last name. Student/counselor assignment is as follows:|
|Tearah Kemp - 248-573-8700, ext. 7711||A - L|
|Mara Elwart - 248-573-8700, ext. 7713||M - Z|
Requesting a Transcript
Students may request a transcript by completing a "Transcript Request" form found in Student Services, or by logging into www.parchment.com.
Past graduates, if you are requesting a transcript, log onto www.parchment.com or fax request to 248-486-4065 with the following information:
- Full name (maiden name, if applicable)
- Birth date
- Graduation year
- Address where you would like the transcript to be mailed
- A telephone number if the Student Services office has to call you.
If you need more information, please contact Sharon Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook Information (advanced sales of 2017-2018 yearbooks has closed)
- Senior Portrait Yearbook Specifications 2017-2018
- Testing Out Public Act 335, Section 21B, of the state code, requires that any high school student be offered the opportunity to “test out” of any course offered by his/her high school. The forms may also be obtained from the Student Services office.
Graduation Requirements Transforming your goals into reality requires more than luck. Twenty-three credits are required for graduation.
- Transportation Need to know a bus schedule? Do you need to check the transportation student "Code of Conduct"? Or would you like to see some interesting facts about SLCS Transportation Department?