- Financial Aid- -www.fafsa4caster.ed.gov
- FAFSA (free application for Federal StudentAid) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- EduPASS: International Students www.edupass.org
- I'm First - website designed to assist those who are first-generation college students: http://www.imfirst.org/
- FinancialAidToolkit. ed.gov/fafsa
- www.Twitter.com/FAFSA -submit questions and join the conversation
- http://www.moneygeek.com/education/college/ Many resource guides and information available at this site on FAFSA, student loans, scholarships, college savings plans, graduating from college debt-free, etc.
- www.michigan.gov/mistudentaid. Information on Financial Aid and College Access. MI Student Aid - Michigan Department of Treasury - Student Financial Services Bureau. Contact MI Student Aid at 1-888-4-GRANTS (1-888-447-2687) to help you with your scholarship search. Email: email@example.com.
Check out Michigan's Dept of Treasury Student Financial Services Bureau for information on financial aid and college access. Website: www.michigan.gov/mistudentaid. The office may also be reached by phone at 1-888-4-GRANTS (888-447-2687).
Various scholarships are available through www.studentscholarships.org. For their most recent newsletter, go to www.studentscholarships.org/newsletter.php.
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood MICHIGAN Scholarships.
Various scholarships available to providers who are currently working in the early childhood field. Scholarship money is available for tuition, books, travel and release time. Scholarships: Building Foundations Scholarship, CDA Assessment Scholarship, Part-Time Associate's Degree Scholarship, Associate's Degree Scholarship, and Bachelor's Degree Scholarship. For more information on how to qualify, call or write: TEACH Early Childhood MICHIGAN MiAEYC, 839 Centennial Way, Ste 200, Lansing, MI 48917-9277. 866-648-3224. www.MiAEYC.org.
UNIGO - Just for Counselors. Various scholarships and deadlines. Please visit the website https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/ourscholarships
for more information.