Staff, Policies, Materials Circulation, Computer Usage, Scanners
Media Center Staff
- Media Specialist: Jackie Cope
- Phone Number: 248-573-8150, ext. 8156; circulation desk extension 2296
- Hours: 7:10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. when school is in session
- The library is open during all lunch periods.
Media Center Policies
- Our library expectations are: Safety, Honesty, Responsibility, Integrity, and Courtesy.
- You are welcome to use the library any time you are not scheduled in a class. When students are sent to the library by a teacher, they must have a pass from the teacher.
- When you arrive at the library you must sign in.
- No food or drink is allowed.
Circulation of Library Materials
- You must present your student ID to check out library items.
- IDs from previous years will work if you have misplaced your current ID.
- Books are checked out for two weeks. They can be renewed for an additional two weeks.
- Textbooks and calculators are checked out for the entire school year.
- We have audiobook versions for many of the assigned ELA books.
- Students are required to pay for lost items.
- Refunds will be given for returned items up until the beginning of the following school year.
- Overdue fines are $.05 a day.
- Click here to go to the Destiny electronic card catalog site.
- 36 computers are available for student use, although they may be reserved by a teacher for use by a class.
- There is an additional computer lab that teachers can sign up to use.
- Students can check out chromebooks to use during the day and return them before leaving school.
- The Internet is available only for school-related assignments. A current "Acceptable Use Agreement" must be on file in order to access the Internet.
- There are scanners in the media center for use during media center hours.