Senior Photo Submissions
All senior photos were due to Mrs. Krieger by December 4, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact our yearbook advisor, Mrs. Krieger, by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cap and Gown Ordering
All cap and gown ordering will be done online for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please use this link for additional information.
Senior Yearbook Recognition Ads
Senior recognition ads are now on sale! If you'd like to honor your senior by designing a message for the back of the yearbook, please go to Jostens for more info! Space usually fills fast!
SANE Class of 2021
The Senior All Night Event will be held on Saturday, June 12, 2021. Please click here for the registration form. Registration forms can be turned in to the main office for the SANE committee to pick up.
Please read all rules before signing the registration form. Payment and registration forms are DUE NO LATER THAN MAY 14, 2021.
1. Student ID is required for admittance.
2. Students may enter the event between 9:30 PM-10:30 PM.
3. NO entry allowed after 10:30 PM. If the student has not checked in by 10:30 PM, their Parent/Guardian will be notified.
4. NO student will be permitted to leave prior to 3:00 AM, unless an emergency arises and permission from the Principal or Parent/Guardian is provided.
5. If any student shows signs of having consumed alcohol and/or drugs or makes an attempt to leave school grounds, the Parent/Guardian will be notified and required to pick up the graduate immediately.
6. There will be absolutely NO refunds or transferring of admission.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
Seniors Last Day
The last day for seniors in the building will be Friday, 6/4/2021.
Please check back for an update on graduation rehearsals. We will post information as it becomes available.
When: June 12, 2021