SLCS Substitute Employment

Food Service, Maintenance, and Transportation Applicants:
To apply for food service, transportation or maintenance positions, go to 22727 Griswold to fill out an application or call the Transportation department at (248) 573-8900, the Environmental Services department at (248) 573-8920, or the Food Service department at (248) 573-8925. Contact these departments for substitute positions also. Positions that have openings are: