Before students begin selecting courses for next school year, please note the following:
- Course requests must be entered on a desktop or laptop computer. The mobile app will not work for scheduling purposes.
- Students must log into their student Skyward account - it cannot be the parent/guardian account.
- The scheduling window will be open February 20-28th. (Although Skyward will be shut down for updates from 6:00 pm Friday, February 21st through 6:00 pm Saturday, February 22nd.)
- Students must select 6.0 credits of coursework plus 2.0 credits of alternatives.
- Students must print off their course request sheet from Skyward, sign it, have a parent/guardian sign it, and return to Student Services by February 28th.
Here are the links to begin the course selection process:
If your student has questions about course selection or the scheduling process please encourage them to stop into Student Services to meet with their counselor.
Amber Barber - 9th grade counselor
Bethany Wallace - 10th-12th grade counselor, last names A-LA
Stacy Glowacki - 10th-12th grade counselor, last names LE-Z