|Media Center Staff
- Media Specialist: Gail Joslin
- Phone Number: 248-573-8700, ext. 7724
- Hours: Mon, Wed, and Thur - 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Hours: Tue and Fri - 7:00 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
Media Center Policies
- You are welcome to use the library any time you are not scheduled in a class. When students are sent to the library by a teacher, they must have a pass/agenda from the teacher.
Circulation of Library Materials
- You must present your student ID to check library items out.
- Books are checked out for three weeks. Magazines may be checked out overnight.
- Students who have overdue items will be unable to check out more items.
- Students are required to pay for lost items. Refunds will be given for returned items up until the beginning of the following school year.
- Overdue fines are 5 cents a day for books, and $1.00 a day for PlayAways and magazines.
- Click here to go to the Destiny electronic card catalog site.
- 36 computers are available for student use, although they may be reserved by a teacher for use by a class.
- The Internet is available only for researching assigned projects.
- The library is available during lunch hours if a class in not using it.
- A current "Acceptable Use Agreement" must be on file in order to access the Internet.
- There is a scanner in the media center that is available during media center hours.
- The media center has a coin operated machine that will make copies for 10 cents a page.
- The following materials may be purchased from the media center staff:
- Pens - $.50
- Pencils - $.25
- Laminating - $.15 per foot
- Poster Board - $.50
- Flash Drive - $5.00