Media Center Hours:
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Media Center Rules
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Media Center.
- Passes must be given /shown to a Media Staff member when you enter.
- Students must use computers for educational purposes only.
- Staff and fellow students must be treated with courtesy. Rude or profane language is not acceptable.
- Students are encouraged to use student IDs to checkout.
- Students may borrow books for up to (3) weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional (3) weeks.
- Overdue notices will be provided.
- Any materials lost or damaged will be replaced at the student’s expense.
- A current “Student Acceptable Use Agreement” must be on file in order to access the Internet.
- Only educational sites are permitted.
- Students with passes may use the chromeboxes throughout the day.